Individuals, couples, families or family foundations will receive recognition as Distinguished Partner Society members with giving at least $250,000 and less than $500,000 annually. Distinguished Partners will receive recognition within their community and updates on the impact of their gift.
Distinguished Partner Benefits
• Distinguished Partner recognition and corporate logo placement in PrepareSoCal and PrepareSoCal campaign
• Prominent inclusion in campaign marketing materials, public advertising and social media
• Customized co-branding opportunities with the American Red Cross including partner use of PrepareSoCal graphics
• Distinguished Partner recognition on the PrepareSoCal Donor Wall
• Prominent visibility on American Red Cross Los Angeles Region and PrepareSoCal websites
• Recognized “Name a Month” Disaster Response underwriter for one year
Private tour of Red Cross Greater Los Angeles Emergency Operations Center (EOC) for company employees
• Complimentary Disaster Preparedness and Citizen CPR Training for up to 50 employees
• Four VIP tickets to one American Red Cross Los Angeles Region annual gala event
The Seven Fundamental Principles of the American Red Cross
As members of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, the American Red Cross and other national societies have a key role in upholding and abiding by the seven Fundamental Principles. These Principles are: Humanity, Impartiality, Neutrality, Independence, Voluntary Service, Unity, and Universality. Giving levels in the PrepareSoCal Campaign reflect the values and historical significance, which these principles hold for the American Red Cross.